September 5, 2006

'Twas the night Before...

this family hit the road.

John and I are sitting here in the bus, the boys are all snoring in bed, while visions of gas prices dance through John's head! :)

Ok, seriously! We've been busy the past couple days moving what we'll need into our cozy little rolling home. We've decided to sleep in here tonight, so the boys can stay in bed while we start up the engine and get moving. Our maiden voyage will take us to Sloan, Iowa for a few days, then to Osh Kosh, WI.

It's been a lot of fun getting everyting ready, way more fun than I thought it was going to be, actually! And wonderfully smooth, too! We're all still really happy and really excited, no freaky outburts by any of us, so far! I feel like this is *exactly* what our family needs to be doing right now. I'm so grateful and looking forward to being close, in every way, to my family and to myself. Life is grand!

2 comments:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

I'm so incredibly happy for you all. And so envious too! I hope you have a marvelous time!

~Heather

Heidi Snavley said...

So exciting Karen!! I'm missing you guys! I will be thinking about you an extra amount over the next couple of weeks. Stay safe and have a wonderful adventure!