August 10, 2011

Here's Your Order, Ma'am...

I've been driving myself crazy lately.  Isn't that a funny sentence?  ** I'VE ** been driving myself crazy.  Why?  Why would I do that?  Isn't that just stupid.  Yep.  Stupid, indeed.  It's all up in my head, too.  This conversation, this story that I tell myself over and over and over.  Lots of stories, really.  All of them limiting.

I don't have time to --- fill in the blank.
I can't do that because --- insert lame excuse here.
Why is my life so much harder than everyone else's?
They just wouldn't understand...

Don't you just love how the Universe lines up with exactly what we ask for?  Look at what I've been asking for!!!  And I'm surprised that I actually got what I was asking for???  WTH.  ;) When will this silly little human ever learn?

But, today... something happened.  I just **was**.  I went along with things.  I put my agenda aside, and simply trusted everything was exactly as it should be.  But I kinda just did it without really thinking about it.  I mean, I didn't wake up and say, "today, I shall trust that all is as it should be" -- (but I probably should make a habit of doing THAT!) --  No.  Instead, something, some force just carried me along and I surrendered and it felt GOOD.  So good.

And now, my focus shall shift.

I needed a day just like today.  










No comments: