October 8, 2005

Insomnia at the Live and Learn Conference

Wow!
Here we are at the Live and Learn Unschooling Conference in St. Louis. I am having the time of my life and really learning so much!
I know the boys are enjoying themselves, too, as we all stayed until the last act of the talent show tonight, and nobody missed a beat. Even once back in our room, the boys were so happy! They are all snoring peacefully right now, but I can't seem to clear my head yet, so thought I'd jump on here and post a bit.
This is my first attempt at this blogging thing, so we'll see just what happens and I'll plan on learning as I go.
It was John's birthday yesterday, 35! We ate at an excellent mexican restaurant, where Saylor and I sneakily informed our waiter that it was his special day! The boys got a big kick out of watching the staff come and sing to their papa!
Then we were off to see night one of the talent show. A friend told the MC of John's day, and the entire crowd sang to him. Special, indeed.
So much more that I want to share about this life changing experience we're having, but must get some sleep.

No comments: