July 9, 2008

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

That's what you title your post when you can't think of anything creative! ;)

We're good here. Busy as ever, spending every minute possible either outside, at the park, at the pool and/or with friends. I've begun a part-time position at our local food co-op as its coordinator. The boys get to hang out with some groovy cool baby-sitters while I'm there, so everyone seems happy with the situation.

Stone has a new kitten. Her name is Ruka. Saylor has new dog, his name is Scruff. (photos soon, promise!)

John's busy with his construction season in Minnesota. We had a nice 4th weekend, even squeezed in a date to go listen to some live music at the Heritage Festival.

Our house is still on the market. I'm still so undecided on which way I want this to go, so I simply don't really care how it goes. Not in an apathetic kind of way, just in a "whatever happens is going to be great" kinda way.

So little time to write about what we're up to, because we're just always up to something so time is short. I can either write here, or do things like keep my boys fed and in clean clothes! :) I know, it's a tough choice. I am doing my best to keep up with other blogs, though.

Life is good here! Hoping it's the same for you...

2 comments:

Jack said...

How long have you kept the house on the market? Will be following your lead soon enough! :)

Take care,

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Good luck on the house sale. I am always thinking of you and keeping your spirit in my heart. You are a one of a kind! Keep lovin' those boys and being a such a neat person. You're true through and through. Thanks for the update.

Hugs, Heather