March 26, 2011

Spring is here?

We celebrated the spring equinox last weekend and it was gorgeous. Friday the 18th we spent alone just our tribe of six. On Sat 72 friends came together to bring in the spring with planting seeds, decorating eggs, hunting eggs, Hula Hooping, dancing, drumming, singing, and telling stories. It was so much fun, what great souls. This weekend a bit of snow but I know it will be warming up soon cause I got the call to go back to work. I am excited about the work season this year I feel I have grown so much. My perception of life has changed in many ways, it is hard to put into words. I am very grateful and blessed with such a wonderful life.
Its Saturday 26th we just turned the electricity back on after an hour of drumming and singing by candle light to honor mother earth so nice. Boys hanging with cousin Jarod , Mama in bed with baby girl I think I will join them.

You must be the change you wish to see in the world

No comments: