September 15, 2010

I just gotta be me.

Dang. Damn. Shit. Hell.

ahem...

Ok, it's been a long, long, long time since I made it a priority to WRITE. Writing makes me ~~~feel~~~ better, so, why don't I do it, already!?! Well, do you have a minute? I'll begin to begin my story. Read along if ya like.

A couple of years ago, I was so terribly betrayed by somebody in my family. Read here, if you want the dirt. It's over and done now, but I believe it damaged me a great deal. I think back to the person I was *before betrayal* and who I am now, and I'm different. I don't want to be different, damaged, any more. It's time I reclaim my mojo and get on with it.

I am taking back that part of me that is Confident, Proud, Self-assured, Strong, Fearless, Trusting. I need to move forward as that person. My children need me to move forward as that person. They deserve nothing less than that person.

When I wrote regularly, my life just seemed - - - better. Was my life better because I wrote? Did I write because my life was better? One thing is for sure. I pay more attention when I write. I watch more, I notice more, I'm more present. Weird, I know. I never pretended to be normal.

So, here I am. The Whole of Me. For everyone to read and judge. But, that's their deal. I'm here, as me, doing what I will do, and making no apologies for who I *AM*.

And so... here goes.

3 comments:

Mary said...

yey for you!!! go girl!
xoxoxo

Kendra said...

Glad your back! You've always been on my "list". Love you for who you are sister. Remember...you are loved.

amy said...

Its about damn time--hehe--kidding, welcome back !!!