April 15, 2011

Gratitude

Something I need to keep reminding myself mostly about work is to be thankful even in the trying times there is always something that can lift your spirits. Thankfully I have such a great wife to tell my stories of so called horrors at work and together we are able to see a new light. Thats why people get married it is a joint effort at least for us. If it weren't for our great relationship I would have gone postal a long time ago. She is definitely my soul mate and together we will rise to any so called glitch in life.

It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say. Gandhi

No comments: