April 18, 2008

5 Wild & Crazy Things

There's a meme spinning around my favorite blog sites right now, and the "rule" is that you're to be tagged, and then you take part. I hate being "tagged", and seldom take part in the game when I am, because it's usually just not a good time for some reason. So, I'm just doing this meme myself, and making up my own rules about it! I thought it was a fun one, to list 5 wild and crazy things about yourself, so here goes!

1. I once posed in a biker calendar. Fully clothed, but they did use duct tape to push up my already perky rack! (before 9 years of nursing children, btw! ;)

2. I love to dip McDonald's french fries in their vanilla ice cream. My thighs love it, too, I just know it!

3. The perfect meal: A big bowl of freshly popped popcorn (in coconut oil), perfectly salted, an equally large bowl of chocolate covered raisins and an ice-cold Coca-Cola, from the can, please.

4. I recently posed nude for a life-drawing class and LOVED it! I wanted to do it, to stretch my own boundaries, to experience and demonstrate outwardly the comfort I feel in my own skin. I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

5. I once had dreadlocks for 1 day. Then I chickened out and spent the next several days taking them out. A painful process, and my hair is still whacked out 2 years later.

Ok. I'll stop there, but I think I have many more weird things I could share about myself.

1 comment:

Heidi Snavley said...

Wonderfully weird things, btw!