April 22, 2008

Loving the water...

We spend a LOT of time here. On this particular day, the boys set up a sprinkler under the tramp. Can't really see it's effect in the picture, but they had a giggling good time.

Last week, we did a bike ride and picnic with Grandma, and this little guy pushed his scooter for a long, long while. I pulled the empty Burley around, as he was determined to keep going. And did he! We have a lovely bike path here that follows the creek. We make lots of stops to explore and get our feet wet.

2 comments:

kelli said...

Oh my gosh! A sprinkler! :)

And I thought of you today while we made our smoothie (in regards to your next post)

Heather's Moving Castle said...

I loved all the pictures and updates!!! I really loved your hub's story! Very funny and cute! You motorcycle mama.

Glad all is well there and you are still full of so much spunk!!