June 10, 2006

More than you ever wanted to know!

I got this off of a friends blog http://hahamommy.blogspot.com and thought I'd share it here, as well. Enjoy!
*******************
*******************
1. Full name?
Karen Marie (Olson) ((Mahutga)) (long story!) Buxcel
2. Were you named after anyone?
Not that I know of; maybe I should ask that question!
3. Are you married?
Yep, and lovin' it still after 12 years
4. When did you last cry?
Just a couple days ago, while and after reading hannahbearski's blog
5. Do you like your handwriting?
I do NOT
6. What is your favorite lunch?
oh my? too many to list! chips and guac, spinach cheese calzone, turkey breast sandwich w/ loads of veggies and sprouts ... and on and on!
7. Where is your favorite place to eat lunch out?
Qdoba
8. Names and ages of kids:
Saylor, 7: Stone, 4.75: Sage, 19 months.
9. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Yes
10. Do you have a journal?
Yes, handwritten and keyboarded: I get to it when I can, when not chasing my healthy boys!
11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Not too much, I think?
12. Would you bungee jump?
No, I'm a chicken when it comes to stuff like that, but I'll push a baby out into a tub of water with only my husband present any old day of the week!
13. What is your favorite cereal?
Again, more than just one! Life, any kind of granola, Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch (mostly only when I'm suffering from morning sickenss)
14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I wear slip ons, easiest on and off with a babe in arms
15. Do you think that you are strong?
I am strong, I am *WOMAN*
16. What is your favorite ice cream?
I love any chocolate ice cream, but there is this wonderful stuff from Dryer's Dreamery, called Black Raspberry Avalanche, though I can't find it anymore :
17. Favorite TV Show?
Oprah, Henry Rollins Show, The Daily Show, anything on Free Speech TV
18. Red or Pink?
Red AND Pink
19. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I'm too darn serious and heavy sometimes
20. Who do you miss most?
Josie, Bryan, my sista's, my brother, my dad, Diana and her beloved Hannah
21. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back?
not necessary
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
black drawstring pants, barefeet
24. What are you listening to right now?
the voices of some great unschoolers, the Snavely's all scattered about the room, talking and laughing together (with kids on constant rotation in and out of the house)
25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
moss green
26. Last person you got an e-mail from?
something from the UB list
28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
smile and smell
29. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yes, got it off her blog, she's a kick-ass mama and amazing woman
30. Favorite Drink?
what kind of drink we talkin? right now, LOVING an ice-cold Corona with lime; also a big fan of the 'sacred red can'
31. Favorite Sport to Watch?
is kid watching a sport ;)
32. Hair Color?
dirty blonde
33. Eye Color?
green
34. Do you wear contacts?
yes I do, also have fun glasses, but never feel quite awake when I have them on, just what I'm used to I 'spose.
35. Favorite Food?
um, anything I can chew and swallow! Ok, spring rolls right now
36. Scary Movies or Happy Endings?
Happy endings
37. Last movie you watched?
Lord of War
38. Favorite Day of the Year:
Any day spent in joy with my children
39. Summer or winter?
Summer
40. Hugs or Kisses?
I have to say both, they depend on with whom I'm exchanging
41. Favorite dessert?
the Neopolitan served up fine at the Alpine Inn in Hill City
42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?
?don't know?
43. Least likely to respond?
?don't know?
44. What's On Your Mouse Pad?
lap top
45. What's On Your Screensaver?
some stupid bouncing ball, meaningless
46. What Did You Watch on TV last night?didn't watch tv last night, too busy gabbing with the cool aforementioned unschoolers!
47. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
All you need is LOVE!
48. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Calakmul Ruins, about 4 hours south of Cancun, Mexico

I realize 23 and 27 are missing, this survey came to me that way!

No comments: