August 13, 2007

Today is the Day...


that my Sweet, Sweet Stone turns 6!

How I wish I could go back to the day he was born, truly one of the happiest in my life. Our first homebirth, snug in our little sacred space. He was the most beautiful baby, with those big eyes and the dimpled chin...he took my breath away early that morning, when I first laid my eyes on him, and he continues to take my breath away daily. This child of mine, the one who really encourages me to stretch my mothering wings and flex in ways that inspire me to grow and be better, do better.

As I tell him often, "Thank you for choosing me!"

5 comments:

hahamommy said...

Happy Birthday Stone! Happy Mother's Day Karen! Happy Brother's Day Saylor!

kelli said...

Happy Birthday Stone! We love you and miss you :) hope you have a rockin day!!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We love you Stone! WE hope your day was awesome and we can't wait to see you guys really soon!!!!

The Arnolds said...

fabulous!

Heidi Snavley said...

Happy Birthday Stone!! I have a lot of catching up to do, as you have several more blogs since I last read. Haven't had much time for computer stuff lately.