February 24, 2007

1 Year

It was 1 year ago, today, that the girl with the most unforgettable eyes would leave us all behind. I've been waking in the night with Hannah and her family in my thoughts and in my heart, where they always are. Diana has been such an amazing voice to Grief and Joy and Possibility and things we don't want to think or feel, but know we must. I thank her for taking me on this journey. I thank Hannah for putting up with crazy girls surrounding her, rubbing her feet and singing Bob Marley's Three Little Birds...all the while hoping with every ounce of our being that she would just open her eyes. The Strength I saw from Diana on that night, and every day since then is sometimes so hard for me to fathom. Whew...anyway...I love you Hannah! I love you Hayden! I love you Diana! Thank you all for being a part of this Wild Tribe..............

1 comment:

JenBin said...

Ya know, she's been on my mind a lot, too. I miss all three of them....