February 16, 2007

*You* are *Love*

Got this from a friend, thought it was nice and wanted to send it along...

Enjoy, and Remember...

You Are Love!


It ties in nicely with the Law of Attraction and The Secret. I've been thinking a whole lot about the LoA lately. It always seems to be coursing through my thoughts, obviously meant to be there. Oprah had a panel on last week discussing it, and she's having a follow up show tomorrow, as well. I just watched last weeks show today. I know the power of it is real, absolutely. I've seen it work in my very own life, for the positive and otherwise...sigh... BUT, with awareness and clarity of what it is I want for my life, it's easy to remember to shift my focus in those moments of dwelling on what I *don't* want. Instead, I release that worry/doubt/fear and send positive thoughts and feelings to what it is I *do* want. Magical stuff, I tell ya! (but not really magic, since there is science behind it!)

River has been spending the last few nights with us, or at least until Scott returns home from work in the wee hours. Heather flew back home to pick up their vehicle, and should return tomorrow. River is missing his mommy for sure! So, at this very moment, Stone, Sage and River are sleeping on the back bed, and Saylor is snoozing here beside me. WHAT? Everyone sleeping at this early hour! ;) Yep, I think the baths they all had this evening put the zonk into them! Everyone but Saylor was sleeping by 10:00, so I did a quick tidy job of the bus, finished up the last of the dinner dishes and stowed everything away for the night.

The midwifery legislation was defeated yet again this year...BUT...(see, shifting my focus to what it is I want and *feeeeeling* it happen ;) we've all got a list of things we can do to stay active on this issue throughout the year, so they don't forget about us when next January rolls around! There were 2 bills introduced this year, one for CNM's (certified nurse midwives) and one for CPM's (certified professional midwives). The CNM bill was moved to the 41st day, so didn't make it out of committee, and the CPM bill was defeated in the House. So, we just keep on keepin' on! Change will come, I'm sure of it!

And, since all my sweet boys are off to sleep so early, it also means an early rise, so I'm saying goodnight! (FYI, our laptop is still set for RC time, so when you see the time posted, it's really an hour earlier here...I'm not that much of a night owl, and why I thought I needed to explain that????uh???hmm??? not sure!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the laws didn't sway in their favor. If I had to chose between a doctor and midwife it would be a midwife for birth, so I hear ya!

YOU ARE LOVE! Keep attracting the good stuff...