February 3, 2007

PUSH for South Dakota's Mama's!

This is moving along, we're all crazy busy writing to the legislators and making phone calls! If any of you feel so inclined...

Go to WomanKind Midwifery and there are loads of details right there on the homepage, with a simple 1 click to write the legislators your very own message! And who cares if you aren't from South Dakota! I think it'd be groovy for them to know that others are watching!

Home Birth is Safe and Beautiful...Every Woman Deserves this Option!

And as it stands now, SD is blatantly saying NO, and that's not cool. This has got to change.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for those who take a couple seconds to shoot out an inspiring message to the folks in Pierre! :)

1 comment:

Heather's Moving Castle said...

Iowa has the same situation...last I knew. It is sad! If I get a chance, I'll write up a short note to send.